Carnifex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carnifex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carnifex

This isn't a thread on how to build a fex or what morph's you think I should do....this is concerning a question I have on the new ed. fexes. I currently own 2 of the 3rd ed. ones and they suit me fine, but I'm gradually changing over to 4th ed stuff and the fexes are next. I was thinking that the new fexes come with ALOT of stuff. 4 heads, a few sets of different weapon symbiotes etc. Now, what I wonder is if you could buy a fex..build it, and then order say...the torso and leg sprues from GW individually for like 15 bucks and just use the other heads and biomorphs that came with the original purchase? If so...this could save you considerably. So...would this be possible with the amount of stuff in the new 4th ed. fexes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

I belive it is possible on the Us website to... unfortunaely we cant here in england (Sniff) But im sure i saw that you americans can... i will check now.

Edit: Link here. You can order the body sprue direct.
    http://store.us.games-workshop.com/s...ItemNav=302083

This will save you approx 15$ (Depends how much the P&p is) or you can order just that sprue from games workshop instore direct (My local one does not charge for that) which will save 21.50$
    Last edited by Riptor; April 19th, 2006 at 21:59.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

From a single carnifex box you can easily have enough parts left to make 2 more fex's if you could get hold of the body sprue B wehich is sadly almost not available except for a few lucky places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreachon
    From a single carnifex box you can easily have enough parts left to make 2 more fex's if you could get hold of the body sprue B wehich is sadly almost not available except for a few lucky places.
    It's available, you can order it online...check out that link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

True, but that link is for the US shop, in the UK and Europe it ain't avialable and be carefull with the shippuing costs if you gonna order it from the US but then if you live there then go ahead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

We are the same over here in australia, can't get them here either.
    It is a real pity and a bit of a rip off I think, but well, you deal with that.
    But I call to God, and the LORD saves me.
    Psalm 55:16

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Canada its the worst.

You can buy the body sprue by itself, but GW Canada charges about 75% of the price of the boxed set, so its a better value to buy a whole new 'fex. This is especially retarted because in the US the body sprue costs only 50% of the price of the boxed set! I emailed GW about this and the answer they gave was that they don't have internationally standard rates for sprues. As for people in the UK, i know that the body sprue isn't available in the GW UK online store, but cant you still order it via direct services if you know the part number?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

Actually that is a very good point... To bad by the time ive bought the 3 more battleforces i want to buy i'll have enough fexes...

Though if its cheap i will buy another anyway just so i get another fex (I demolished my 4th by accident... dont ask).
    Thanks for that idea =P Pos Rep for you.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

+ Reply to Thread