San Haim Anyone? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats the force organization chart look like for those red guys who like jet bikes? i mean are they like the eldar equivalent of the DA ravenwing and ork speed freaks? Can they take jetbikes as troops choices? I'm thinking about making an anti-grav army as it were and this group seems to fit the bill the best. can anyone give me some more info about them? I don't have the craftworld codex yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically instead of troops you get fast attack. So you can use six fast attack choices and three troops choices. There's also a new Hq but I can't remember offhand what it is. Swooping hawks also count as elite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, that'll tide me over till i get the codex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 hq 6 fast 1 heavy 2 troop 1 elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

You need to get the codex mate, half the stuff up here should get a warning for contracening copyright

But yes, Jet bikes and Vypers effectively become your troop choices, along with shining spears.
    You dont get many elites or HS, but then since you can field 18 vypers, why should you care?
    HQ:
    Wild Rider chief, sort of a minor hero on a bike, probably with a power weapon, fearless
    And his clan (improved bikes with more shuriken cannon) with a standard that lets you re-roll hits on the turn you charge

Your whole army is very low on numbers,

The armies tend to go one of 3 ways:

Fluffy - loads of bike, but heavens knows these are ineffective for their points, and tends to get a good kicking, being mobbed

Nasty - 18 vypers loaded with EML, Star cannon and BL, hurts people

Got scared - half hearted attempts to make Saim Hann just end up like bike or vyper heavy vanilla armies, and to be honst you are better using the nilla list for these, atleast you got better access to HS and Aspect warriors
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread