Networked Markerlight - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Networked Markerlight

I dont really understand the networked markerlight rule. I read through the normal markerlight rules and understand them. But the networked ones through me off. Is it a markerlight that allows the tau unit that has the networked markerlight in it to use the markerlight counters that the networked markerlight made?

If this is so, can a tau unit that shot at a IG unit with a markerlight, not use the counters put on that IG unit from its own markerlight?

2. Remove Advertisements

Central California
    26 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

780 (x8)

Yes, a networked markerlight can benefit its own squad as well as all other Tau units. For example, suppose I had a squad of 12 firewarriors with Shas'ui holding both a markerlight and a drone controller plus two networked markerlight drones. The unit fires its markerlights at an enemy and all hit. The squad can use the two markerlights from the drones because they're networked but they can't use the Shas'ui's markerlight because it isn't. Another tau unit could use all three as normal.
    "My tanks have names, my men have numbers." -Col. Edmund Grahvess, 23rd Kronecker Prison Guard

+ Reply to Thread