[medusaV] Rallying to the cause - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[medusaV] Rallying to the cause

hello guys it been a long time since i've posted here! I'm currently trying to set up a war councel for the Medusa. I' going around sites trying to get organsied for the war. I couldent find a current Shas'Al'Tor here so i'm here so i' trying to set on up and rally people to the cause!

Are you lot intrested in creating a Shas'Al'Tor and Join the war on medusa! if you are could you post here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have never really played in a campaighn before but im interested in maby joining this one
    It is my sacred duty to save your soul from the Dark Gods of Chaos... and I willsave your soul, even if you die in the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

You guys have been recruiting all over without explaining how an online campaign is played, I've only played in-store campaigns, so you'll need to lay it out for everyone in one of your threads.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thought one of these would pop up sooner or later, i'v seen people getitng together on the Ig forums, the nids forums, and not sure bout any other race.. But im sure they got something going too. From what i have read, the other races are getting together, so they can share experiences/tactics ect together. On , ymm, msn, i think... But what ever, il be playing for the planet, not for the greater good, but for my Tau Merc Force's own good, I got gaurds, kroot, and tau, Fighting for the planet.

Edit : o and how could i forget andother race to be added to my force this weekend, Vespids. That makes 4, Victory Dance!!!
    Last edited by PowerSlave; April 28th, 2006 at 04:17.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep i've realesed that now, after get a lot of simlar post over many sites. i will put another thread with in the week with loads of info explaining how things are going, how it works and all.

just a quick answer to how the campain works is you chose a place to fight on the map with a freind play then record you results and send them to the mesdusaV website. the number of wins in a certain area changes the control in the area. there are going to be objectives each army wishes to achive. taus mission is to collect data about the warp strom to help them make a new form of warp travel as there current dive engines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x3)

http://us.games-workshop.com/news/ev...sa/default.htm There's alot of info here if anyone is going to be playing. I'll probably join in, i'm a little annoyed that we're on the same side as chaos and necrons, ah well. I know, technically we're not but it's pretty much everyone VS the imperium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Were always with Chaos, Ork's, Cron's, iv been playing for about 4-5 years (just started 40k couple months ago), and all the campains have been the same. Gues there too lazy to make fluff on a third group, but like you said, it's everyone vs imperium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those interested, there's some pretty good organization going on over on this site:

http://advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?t=1230

With Oden On Our Side... The Doctor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Actually, in Eye of Terror it was Imperium (SMurfs, Guard, SoB's, D'Hunters) vs. Forces of Disorder *or something* (Orks, Eldar, D. Eldar, Chaos, Necrons, Tyranids) vs. The Tau Empire.

So we're not always with the bad guys...:shifty:
    Half Gods are worshiped with Wine and Flowers. Real Gods are worshiped in Blood.

Blood for the Blood God! Beer for the Bronze Keg!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x3)

I thought i'd bump this thread as I have a renewed interest in organizing for medusa V after some comments by the imperium. I'd be happy to organize things on the tau forums, that is if the fellow tau players would have me. (I.E. I'd totally understand if you'd rather have someone like rikimaru or onlainari)
    Last edited by mephistophales; May 15th, 2006 at 02:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast