Medusa V Powers. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

Medusa V Powers.

Got this from thew Games workshop Uk forum:
    Still, even though it's a hand out it's still copyrighted material you are posting. While GW can publish it any way they like, you cannot.

Kindly lock this thread Someone.

~R1p70r~

Last edited by Riptor; May 1st, 2006 at 11:50.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Their very interesting indeed, the swallow whole ability is nice but I find it hard to imagine as the tyrant doesn't have a massieve jaw unlike the RT.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

I know... but i am not complaining. These where taken from a booklet from an official games workshop... i'm just thinknig of the broodlord Fof so i can get a first turn assault.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R1p70r
    I know... but i am not complaining. These where taken from a booklet from an official games workshop... i'm just thinknig of the broodlord Fof so i can get a first turn assault.
    But it's possible that taking the FoF would negate the infiltrating. Who knows. Although that does make me quite giddy.. tee hee... Extended Synapse would be very nice as well for the tyrant. I mean, if you deploy him forward in deployment and he has 18 inch synaps range, if he moves even once he has a decent enough range to cover most of that table long enough to get some gaunts or whatever into CC. The only way a tyrants maw thingy would pay off enough would be to arm him with 2 sets of Scything talons. And even then, you'd probably be better off just taking the 4 wounds with an implant attack and maybe even toxin sacs. Rather than killing 1 unit by swallowing it whole while rolling 4 out of 5 hits, you could probably drop 6 of them with 3 out of the 4 wound rolls made. I also assume they want you to model the head to reflect any of this as well. For the gaping maw thingy.. probably just hack off the tusks on the fex head and use them to replace that tyrants bottom jaw.. then maybe some small scything talons or something mounted on the side of his head kinda like a ravener?

Who knows, doubt i'll use anything other than extended synapse, the hive mind extension thingy and the FoF for the Broodlord. Should be enough to decimate most opponents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by R1p70r
    I would think its ok to post them seeings as its from a FREE booklet from games workshop so here they are:
    That's debatable.... but seeing as they're posted on the GW forums (which I see is where you got this from?) and no mod has taken them down from there, I'll leave them be for the time being. If for any reason the post gets removed from the official GW forums, then this one goes right along with it. For now, however, enjoy!

(I've seen some of the Chaos ones - they're sick and wrong.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Very wrong indeed, I'll probaly not make any use of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I just realized that maybe that cavernous maw thing isn't completely useless. Would be good to take out some really annoying independant characters as few of them have str higher than 5. And depending on where you assault from you could probably get it in base to base. Not to mention it ignores any invuln saves. Still kinda iffy if you ask me though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

Can anyone give me an exact website to go to for these? I have been having a lot of trouble getting into the medusa sites...
    But I call to God, and the LORD saves me.
    Psalm 55:16

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the 18" synapse thing, that will rule.

Also id the Broodlord can fleet that will own, lol.
    The following was an outstanding repsonce in the Thread "Broodlord and his BS skill"

Quote Originally Posted by PoptartsNinja
    Well, you never know... it might come in handy if he decides to throw a dead Guardsman at someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have always had a lot of trouble with my Hive Tyrant vs my freinds Arhcon Eldar Lord, it always gets killed because it can not get past its 2+ inv, This improved WS to 8 on the Tyrant along with cavernous maw will solve that, thats if my freind lets me use this campaign rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast