Medusa V Character Specail Rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medusa V Character Specail Rules

Warboss
    Choice of one item from this list +20 points
    +1 WS
    +1 BS
    +1 T
    +1 I
    *Jump Pack
    If equipped with the Jump Pack the Warboss must accompany a Strombyz Mob.
    *Kunnin' Plans
    Once set-up is complete the Warboss can reveal his kunnin' plans, allowing D3 units to redeploy.
    *Goin' Kommando
    The Warboss can has (sic) the Infiltrate and Scout special rules. If he's Goin Kommando the Warboss must accompany a mob of Kommandos and may not wear mega armor.
    *Lucky Blue Tattoos
    The Warboss is wearing his lucky blue tattos, (sic) providing him with a 5+ Invulnerable Save.

Painboss
    Choice of one item from this list +10 points
    +1 WS
    +1 T
    +1 W
    * 6+ Invulnerable Save
    * Urty Stuff Combat Drugs
    At the beginning of each Ork turn roll a d6 to determine the effects of the combat drugs, effects last until the beginning of the next Ork turn.
    1-2 The Painboss is at -1 WS, -1 T, and -1 I while the drugs ravage his system
    3-4 The Painboss is at +1 I and +1 A as his speed is boosted.
    5 The Painboss is at +1 S and +1 T as his bulk is temporarily boosted.
    6 The Painboss is at +2 T, 4+ Invulnerable Save, and -1 I as he is toughened but slowed by the intense doses of 'Urty Stuff.
    *Choppy Bonesaw
    Roll D6 at the start of each Assault phase the the Painboss is in combat. On a roll of 1 the Painboss suffers a wound (saves taken as normal). On a roll of 2+ all the Painboss' attackes are at Strength 8 and ignore armor saves. The Painboss still strikes in regular initiative order.

Wierdboy
    25 points(stats like Painboss - must be accompanied by Cybork mob). may NOT take itms from the Ork armory.
    +1 T
    +1 A
    * 5+ Save
    Choice of two powers from this list +15 points
    *Blazin' Fist of Gork
    Template that travels up to 24" (like IG inferno cannon) S3 AP4 hits, used like Psychic power during the Shooting phase.
    *Pulsa
    Place 3" template over Wierdboy, all models hit on 4+ S4, AP 3 hits, used like Psychic power during the Shooting phase.
    *Da Waaagh
    All Ork mobz within 12" count as double their actual size for 'Check Size' tests.
    *Mork Wants Ya!
    Nominate one ork mob within 12" of the Weirdboy. This mob may move D6" in the Shooting Phase instead of shooting.

Big Mek
    +1 WS
    +2 BS
    +1 T
    Choice of two powers from this list +15 points
    *Spikes and Blades
    Just like the vehicle upgrade
    *Speshul Stikkbomb Chukka
    A unit being assaulted by the Big Mek takes d3 S4 AP- hits befor combat begins.
    *Red Paint Job
    If the Big Mek's armor is painted red he can "fleet of foot" in the shooting phase if he does not shoot (sic). Cannot be used if in mega-armor.
    *Steelgob'z 'Ammer ov Fumpin'
    The 'Ammer counts as a Thunderhammer
    *Rustbukkit's Bag O' Bitz
    The Big Mek carries a big sack of (mostly) useful parts (including stikkbombz) with him at all times. Once per game the Big Mek can hurl the bag up to 6" at an enemy unit. The Bag hits its target automatically. Place a small blast template over the target, models touched by the Bag o' Bitz suffer S5 AP3 hit as dangerous, rusty shrapnel showers the immediate area.

Waaagh

Reading some of the other armies forums i see they dug up some new rules off of games workshop's forum. So I dug around alittle and found this. I will save my judgement of it for alittle later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Da Choppy Bonesaw is just mean.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i think the Big Bag o' Bits is great.

Even if I think most of these rules are rubbish, some of these have been needed for a while.

Storm-Boss!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

What i dont get is that one of the upgrades is 20 pts for a 5+ invulnerable save. Why would you bother when you can spend 10 pts for the same thing? GW needs to stop putting the ork down!
    Do it fer da ladz, come join da Ork Klan here!

Blood Axes W/L/D-------- 9/7/3
    Warboss Grorg of the Ork Klan!
    Commander of the Rebel Alliance in the STAR WARS CLAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

And where exactly did you get these rules before i get really excited about being able to make my warboss toughness 5? I mean if i can do a happy dance great, but don't make me do it at work without confirmation... Just the idea of a T5 Mega armor Warboss with 3 wounds will really make my day. Takes a hit from a powerfist and ain't dead yet!
    Last edited by MouseC112; May 3rd, 2006 at 17:24.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got it off of GW's forum. There were rules for every army and i think they are experimental but straight for GW staffers.

+ Reply to Thread