The Avatar (the STINKER) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Avatar (the STINKER)

The eldar Avatar is a Gods shard right then how come they stink!:wacko: Like they could at least have a 4+ or 3+ inv save and could have some magic powers and the wailing doom can change shape in the book what if it turns into a gun or a bow but no it has to have a close combat attack. What are your thoughts on this

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it should be able to throw it's wepon like a singing spear, and it should have at least fleet of foot and a 4 invul but nothing else and beside now it is like at 130pt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

*snaps*
    Oh, ANOTHER one of these topics. How happy this makes me, the Eldar forum could do well with more pointless threads like this one. :w00t:
    *unsnaps*

Seriously though, if you want to speak about the Avatar and how it should change use the thread on top of the forum. Or you could use the search engine, there were a few other threads like this last summer/fall that you could root up and read.
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Hex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

This thread is useless, just a stupid complaint. As Viktor said, there are many other threads like this. The idea you came up with was also crazy, please don't do this in future.
    "Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    124 (x4)

Hmmm you might like to know the wailing doom used to be able to fire like a flamer. Apart from that not much to say which hasn;t been said already in various other places :/
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you heiromyo for not being so down on my little bros first post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

yeah everyone needs an introduction post. I mean seriously how many people actually look at the intro forum?

Mine happened to be a pointless little question about independant characters in a seer council.

Sapphire simply picked a topic he felt strongly about and used to introduce himself. Not the greatest 1st impression but once he gets into the wishlist we can talk about the topic.

As I understand it Games Workshop decided all daemons would have a 5+ invul save as they do in chaos. However with the newer chaos codex they amended that and allowed greater daemons to have a 4+ invul. Unfortunately the eldar are a bit behind rulewise so we get stuck with the old 5+ daemonic save.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

Let's do it like this, we all greet him welcome to LO while I fetch Cheredanine to close this post.

Welcome to LO, Camorf, too bad it would start this way but please take a look at the forum rules.
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Welcome to LO Camorf,
    hopefully you can get all the help you will ever need here, the Avatar undoubtedly needs work, it doesnt live up to its fluff. If you want to discuss changes to eldar, pelase use the thread stickied at the top.

good luck and good posting

Chered
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread