Any chance of the FAQs being fixed? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x2)

Any chance of the FAQs being fixed?

The links are all bad in the sticky thread for the FAQs.

Also, are there any visual resources for the various pieces of tau wargear? My dad has started up tau and he's asking me what all these vehicle bits are and being a SM player, I have no friggin idea what you xenos are up to.

Specifically, he's got a hammerhead I bought him for his birthday. By looking at pics online and in the codex, we figured out what the sensor spine was, but what is that other bit that sort of looks like a fat antenna I see on a lot of hammerheads? How much of the actual vehicle wargear can be represented on the model with GW bitz and what do they look like?

Again, sorry in advance for being ignorant of tau tech, but his is the first tau army I've faced in my relatively short 40k career.

Thanks!

We all carry on,
    When our brothers in arms are gone.
    So raise your glass high
    For tomorrow we die,
    And return from the ashes you call.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been able to access any of them, some of them will give you a virus if you're not careful... some Mod might want to look into this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEADMARSH
    Specifically, he's got a hammerhead I bought him for his birthday. By looking at pics online and in the codex, we figured out what the sensor spine was, but what is that other bit that sort of looks like a fat antenna I see on a lot of hammerheads? How much of the actual vehicle wargear can be represented on the model with GW bitz and what do they look like?
    Uh big fat antenna... I guess you're talking about what I always saw as the communications antenna or whatever it is. You see them on virtually all Tau units. Not really a piece of wargear. On the other hand ive only been up for 30 mins and was late for work at that time so I could be very wrong. :ninja:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that particular antenna has a 'designation', I use mine as a disruption pod.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Oden On Our Side... The Doctor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

If he has the codex (new codex), then in the back they have a page that shows what everything is. It's in with all the model pictures.
    Half Gods are worshiped with Wine and Flowers. Real Gods are worshiped in Blood.

Blood for the Blood God! Beer for the Bronze Keg!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    If he has the codex (new codex), then in the back they have a page that shows what everything is. It's in with all the model pictures.
    I looked at all of those, but the fat antenna thing isn't on there. A lot of the Tau vehicle wargear isn't on there, as a matter of fact.

Is a lot of the upgrades vehicles can take just not represented on their vehicles?
    We all carry on,
    When our brothers in arms are gone.
    So raise your glass high
    For tomorrow we die,
    And return from the ashes you call.

+ Reply to Thread