Q's on Drones - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Q's on Drones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q's on Drones

I just have a few questions...

1. Does a sheild drone with a squad of fire warriors give the entire unit the save or just the shas'ui

2. If you have drones attached to a unit e.g. fire warriors, which goes first when being shot at, the drones or fire warriors or do you get a choice.

Thanks in advance
    ME

http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk4_8583 - A good browser war game

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Neither - One shot may be allocated to the drone for either the regular save or it's invul save.

2.You have your choice as to what shots go to what models. But only one shot per model until all models have one, then they start doubling up.

The new drone rules make it so they are the same toughness and save as the unit they are attached to. So no more units with confusing mixed armor saves and such.

It's all in the rule book and the new Tau codex. You have the new codex right?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Shield drone's invulnerable save is different, though. You may elect the shield drone to take the hit from, say, a lascannon, using its invulnerable save. However, if you fail the save, then the shield drone must be removed, no choice. Invulnerable saves are model-specific. Otherwise, if you use the armor save, you may remove any model, as Otsego pointed out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yer, i got the new book and where does it say that, i have looked and can't find it but i do believe you cheers for clearing it up
    http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk4_8583 - A good browser war game

+ Reply to Thread