Alaitoc eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alaitoc eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alaitoc eldar

I am starting a new eldar army soon and i love the ranger idea behind alaitoc. Many people here seem to think they are a good force but what i want to know is whats th best way to use them? and what are the best combinations for them?

cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

Alaitoc is known for its strength because it cripples the enemy army before the game even begins. For the best way to use them, check out the How to start Eldar-tactica linked to in my signature.

Basically it is as many path-finders as you can take, 3x5, and then a lot of rangers supported by anti-tank units and close combat blockers. I think this is one of the armies where multiple Wraithlords are good.
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

Dont buy to much until the new ranger models are out very soon. I'm pretty sure theyre coming with cityfight and they look awesome compared to the old ones.

The great thing about Alaitoc is since everything infiltrates you set up after your opponent and where you want. If you set a pathfinder squad in any decent covoer you have something with basically a 2+ invulnerable save. If the objective is in any kind of cover you have an excellent chance at winning. Put some pathfinders and a wraithlord on it and they wont kick you off.

Also pair of starcannon war walkers can be quite good.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

+ Reply to Thread