My Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Necrons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Necrons

Got the pics up!

Ok just kidding I got photos of some of my Necrons using my wifes camera I was so kind as to buy her for her birthday. No really it is what she wanted I didnt just get it for myself.

Before I post them or link to my photobucket I was wondering if it is against the rules or anything?

What would be the best way to link to my Photobucket and is that the best way to do this. Now before you awnser remember this is Harley you are talking to so use simple words I am slow.

Last edited by HarleyXJGuy; May 9th, 2006 at 03:54.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this is just one picture I am testing this stuff out so bear with me.

Is this kinda thing alloowed here?

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

That looks brilliant, seriously good. I'm guessing it's bleached bone and then dipped, but damn, I'd never have guessed it'd look that good.
    You've got to post the rest of your army
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep you sir are correct.

So is the way I posted the Lord picture the best way to do it on this site? Or woudl it be better to post a linky to photobucket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the model - it looks really impressing, it must have taken a lot of work cos it's very minute.

You can also place your photos directly in Librarium Gallery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the model - it looks really impressing, it must have taken a lot of work cos it's very minute.
    Yeah it took hours to do, hmm ok well would you believe minitues?

Just because you helped me with the picture thing I will give you my secret squirrel super ninga painting tech.

Step one prime Bleached Bone spray can style.

Step two paint chest emblem and shoulder plates Camo Green

Step three Blood Red for eyes

Step four dip in Minwax Polyshades Woodstain and shake off the excess.

That was for a Warrior for someone like the Lord there is the robes and claw to paint and of course you got to base him and matte seal him to bring down the shine.

But that is it I can do a Warrior in about 5 minitues from primed and ready to dipped and drying off.

Note that I do not actually dip my guys any more, I mix the stain with some mineral spirits and paint it on. Much more even and way way less messy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Figured I would post another teaser while I waited to find out if I am allowed to post pics this way.

Does this count as a double post? and does anyone on this forum even care about that kind of stuff?

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

That is different to the usual necron paint scheme (that I myself am guilty of).

It does make them look cool and made out of a stone esque material, not the typical metal look.

Yes, I quite like that in a wierd way 0_o
    Last edited by The_Outsider; May 9th, 2006 at 13:57.

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

Hooray for more non-standard Necron paint schemes. Good stuff, I'm eager to see more.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outsider yeah I was thinking of some kinda space age ceramic, plus I could see the Necrons going with a skeleton like color to play on the fears of Humans and the like.

Ill have more pics up later today after I wake up some, was up all night messin with the new camera so i am pretty blew out. More importantly we are out of Pepsi here ahhh?!

Okat gonna edit this one and add the pic I promised now that I got my Blood/Pepsi ratio sorted out.

After some thought I decided instead of posting some neat conversion I would go with the ever present Warrior to show this can look good with just a basic dood.

Last edited by HarleyXJGuy; May 8th, 2006 at 18:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast