piranha stuned/shaken? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

piranha stuned/shaken?

if you have a unit of 3 or 5 piranhas and one of them is stuned or shaken does that mean that the whole unit is stuned or shaken. so they can't shoot or move. im sure the rest can shoot but can they move if one gets hit?

now that i think about it the only army i haven't played is orks. silly greenskins.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    260 (x6)

Nope, no movement allowed. Its all in the big book, under vehicle squadrons. If there is something stopping 1, the rest must stop, unless you want to leave the 1 behind. If you get a stunned, but are in the middle of the battle field, you could leave it behind, but it is automatically destroyed.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Removed by the moderators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

I belive the other ones that can move can do it as long as they are in unit coherency.

In a cave underneath the great mountains gaurding a treassure you'll never find
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Mighty Camel
    I believe the other ones that can move can do it as long as they are in unit coherency.
    Of cause you can move if the stay inside unit coherty but that is not to gain the skimmers move fast rule, so you won't gain the benefit of moving them and you don't wanna leave one behind since a useful piranha costs around 100 pts that is a bit too much for me to leave behind unless I'm really forced to do so. But the rest of them can still shoot even if one is stunned/ shaken
    Dragons do flame.... but only when they are upset or they want to

According to new signature rules my hydra (the only reason for it to be here was to please Caluin) have been removed. But still dragons pwnz hydras anytime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can still move enough to keep your only-glancing-hits protection in effect without breaking unit coherency, except of course the one that is stunned. It has to stay where it is. But the rules for skimmer movement say something to the effect that the movement is measured from the starting & stopping point of the vehicle. So for instance, if you have 5 of them in a row, 4 inches apart:

and vehicle 3 is stunned, then all the other vehicles can just dance around it:

Voila! All your skimmers except #3 (which is stunned) are still protected by the moving fast rule and #3 didn't get left behind. Now it is time to shoot.

obviously usually you wont have your unit in a row across the table, but since I'm using text to explain myself I had to work within it's capabilities. With a little thought I'm sure you can figure out how to make this concept work with other, more irregularly shaped, formations.
    gurqiw;lkvcxnz.hgqowe;hfnM<C/;aW;PAHGNSWSAQ324jdaqp'eancs

+ Reply to Thread