Regeneration - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regeneration

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

I know a lot has been argued about Regeneration on Carnifexes, but I wanted to clarify, as I am building a Godzilla army (six carnifeses) and I don't have the codex in front of me (well, it's in another state).

Does regeneration work even if the carnifex is killed? I.E. would a carnifex who was just hit and wounded by five lascannon shots able to roll for regeneration when it's the tyranid player's turn?

Also, am I right in my remembering that regeneration gives you one dice to roll (to try and get a six) for each wound the carnifex has. I.E. you would roll four dice to try and regain wounds, assuming you had a five would carnifex.

2. Remove Advertisements

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

80 (x4)

Can't tell you the rules for it, but Regeneration doesn't help once the Carni falls. Only Old One Eye's Regeneration ability can bring the model back to life.
    Why do the survivors remain anonymous -- as if cursed -- while the dead are revered? Why do we cling to what we lose while we ignore what we still hold?
    Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives.

--Duiker, "Deadhouse Gates"

+ Reply to Thread