TL devourers give 12 shots or only 6 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    michigan, kalamazoo
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-6 (x0)

TL devourers give 12 shots or only 6

well i want to put in my say here on the 2 TL devourer's

tecinacly 2 TL devourers is actually 4! devourers, not 2 choices of single devourers. tyranids have 6 limbs 2 are legs and the other 4 always have a weapon or are part of a weapon. gaunts are the only exception i believe even the Venom cannon if you look at the model is still using 2 limbs to operate the VC one holds the weapon the other holds the ammo for the weapon, thus 1 choice of a Vc still uses up 2 limbs.
    you make one choice of TL devourers you are getting 2 devourers with that one choice which under the rules will become TL because you have 2 of them. then if you choose another devourer, you will get another 2 which will also become TL. nowhere in ANY codex is there rules for Triple or Quad linking. only twin which implies a pair of weapons. 4 is not a pair but 2 pairs. so yes you get to have 2 TL devourer's giving you 12 shots.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by dragon252
    so yes you get to have 2 TL devourer's giving you 12 shots.
    You certainly have a knack for repeating what everyone already pretty much knows. There have been many, many, many discussions on this subject, and another one is not needed.

Thread Locked.

Closed Thread