wing conversion for tyrant - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wing conversion for tyrant

ive seen a few winged tyrants around, and i have a yearning for a beaty winged tyrant of my own so....

need some advice, where can i get the wings from?

the local GW has a winged tyrant that uses balrog/fel beast wings, but they are $85/75(AUD)
    bit much considering i wont be using the rest of it :wacko:

soooo..... any other suggestions?
    apart from crafting them, im no good at that

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is my sacred duty to save your soul from the Dark Gods of Chaos... and I willsave your soul, even if you die in the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x3)

I heard some kind of rumor that you can't use LOTRs stuff on your guys if you want them to be allowed in tournaments (somnething to do with copywritten materials [even though they are both gamesworkshop items]). I used the Wyvern wings from fantasy, they are like $12 or something (got mine from a friend) and they look alright, a little big but it isn't that bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nichodemus10
    I heard some kind of rumor that you can't use LOTRs stuff on your guys if you want them to be allowed in tournaments (somnething to do with copywritten materials [even though they are both gamesworkshop items]). I used the Wyvern wings from fantasy, they are like $12 or something (got mine from a friend) and they look alright, a little big but it isn't that bad.
    I think they're dropping the copyright issue from before. Don't know about not being tourny legit but you couldn't even order the wings seperate before, now you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used the plastic dragon wings from fantasy, but then, i created my hive tyrant from the red terror (i saw the conversion somewhere, but cant remember the site).

I also built a magnetic hive tyrant, due to a surplus of those blasted magnets, and used small gargoyle wings for that one. I think the small wings emphasises its psychic prowess ;P
    And so the Ultramarines Tyrannic War Veteran says to his friend "Lictor? I hardly knew her"

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon
    It's like that Britney Spears song which you hate, but know secretly that you really like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought the dragon wing blister from GW and am currently working on my converstion. Although I still need to get magnets sense I am going all out with this model I want to be able to interchange arms for my devil of a Tyrant

+ Reply to Thread