1000 Pts, Dark Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this is an army I've been building on,

Dark Eldar Archon, 1 Agoniser, Shadow Field and Splinter Pistol
    (He will join the wyches in their raider)

9 Wyches /w Wychs weapons, 2x Shredders, Raider, Succubus, Agoniser, Hell mask

10 Warriors /w 2x Splinter Cannons
    (two squads like these)
    10 Warriors /w 2x Dark Lances
    (Also tow squads like these)

Reaver Jetbike /w Succubus, Power weapon, Tormentor helm

Talos

À 1001 pts:unsure:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Dark Eldar Archon, 1 Agoniser, Shadow Field and Splinter Pistol
    In such a small game i'd recommend a dracon with drugs instead of an Archon without drugs - she'll have more punch than the 'chon, at the same cost. One wound less and slightly worse stats aren't a problem with her shadow field (and the stats already are good enough). She should have the hell mask instead of the wych succubus.

9 Wyches /w Wychs weapons, 2x Shredders, Raider, Succubus, Agoniser, Hell mask
    As mentioned above, the suc shouldn't have the hell mask - with the new assault rules she cannot be targeted anyway, but the Lord can. It'd be useless.
    Change the shredders to blasters, these are more efficient against most opponents, what you can kill with a shredder also can be killed with splinter fire, but you need some weapons with decent strenght and AP. Blasters also can harm any tank, and they're cheaper.

10 Warriors /w 2x Splinter Cannons
    (two squads like these)
    10 Warriors /w 2x Dark Lances
    (Also tow squads like these)
    The lance squads are fine, but the splinter cannon squads could be tweaked. At their current size, they're very vulnerable to morale checks, and they'll suffer casualties for sure. Boost them to 13 or 17 warriors, and perhaps add blasters. A sybarithe is wort considering, equipped with agonizer and splinter pistol.
    In such small armies i prefer raider squads, since "sniper squads" (these lance squads) are more useful in order to limit the opponent's movement options for vehicles, and he won't field many in 1000pts. Raider squads on the other hand are more versatile, have even more firepower and are a lot more mobile.

Reaver Jetbike /w Succubus, Power weapon, Tormentor helm
    I wouldn't use reavers in a small army, they're a point sink. I assume that you want to use three of them. In this case, equip them with blasters and nothing else, no suc. If you want to add a succubus with this equipment (which is optimal if you add haywires), then the squad size should be at least six reavers - three precious ones (blasters and suc), three meat shields. Such a squad also can take exactly three casualties without being below 50% - optimal.

Talos
    A talos is nice in small games, as these are often fought on small tables and there aren't that many weapons which can harm it - nevertheless i prefer a ravager with three disintegrators.

jwu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

stuff the talos they get shot to bits to quickly and are to slow to get close on big tables get a raider squad and give the raider sreaming jets and slave snares deep strike behind them (if allowed) and fly across as many things as possible this is great VS big squads of guys with low armour. magic :w

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Closed Thread