Bit Lot of Orks selling on Ebay - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x3)

Bit Lot of Orks selling on Ebay

And they just happen to be mine. I hope this isn't considering trolling or advertising or whatever.. I just wanted to let my ork brethren on this forum know that I dropped off a large chunk of my orks to a local ebay store to sell it, because I didn't have any use for those models anymore in my speed freak army.

They are built normally, other than that they are all unpainted and ready to go. Nothing that wouldn't fit in perfectly with any ork army.

Right now the bidding is low, and I would definitely go in for the sale If I was still looking for that ork stuff because GW's pricing on ork models are ridiculous. I believe the whole lot is worth over 340$ if bought new, and right now the bidding is like 26$.

Just thought I'd bring that up for the sake of mutual gain (me having more bidders on my product) and you (saving money on ork models).

Once again, sorry mods If I am breaking any rules, I looked through the rule list and it didn't seem like I'm doing anything wrong.

The lot includes: (All built and unpainted, great condition for being open/built)

48 Slugga Boys (He messed up with the count and put 47 on the description)
    26 Metal Grots
    2 Killa Kans
    2 Mega Armoured Nobs
    2 Orks with Big Shootas
    2 Orks with Rokkit Launchers
    1 Mekboy
    1 Slaver
    5 Warbikes
    1 Firewarrior (??? My friends firewarrior that ended up getting stuck in group)

Yep, anyway its all worth a little over 340$ (American) if I'm not mistaken. Its in the warhammer 40k orks section at (Note that the guy who is selling it for me might have made a few spelling mistakes, warhammer terminology isn't his forte):

Last edited by Bruiser117; June 14th, 2006 at 20:44.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

2. Remove Advertisements

New England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x2)

Shhhh, had my eye on that since it was posted.

Montreal, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

26 (x2)

well the firewarrior can always end up as a scenic base :shifty: . It's too bad I've sworn off buying anything until I finish painting what I have, since this would be a great addition to my humble Horde. Ah well, best of luck to all bidders.
    Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

+ Reply to Thread