Ideas for a 750 ork list? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

Ideas for a 750 ork list?

alright, I decided to post this here rather than in the army list forum as it's more about building a list than actually showing one off. I've already written up a list but it is currently on my laptop and so out of reach at this time. I want people opinions on a list that would look like this:

A tooled up warboss, with "da woerks" Bonce, body armour, choppa, PK and frags

2 units of 10 burna boyz with Mekboy KFF and 4 burnas apiece

3 Killa kans with armour plates

1 looted Russ, complete with armour, grots and lots of dakka

I've actually played against this list (I wrote it for a friend, using my models to introduce him to the game. It's so low on boyz because I'm fairly low on them, it litterally took up all the boyz I have) In the end though the list utterly destroyed almost everything that got in it's way (we were playing a 3 way cityfight) Due to incredible rolling the KFF saved about 12 wounds worth and the burnas ate through all the marines in sight. (I was playing Space wolves, other friend was playing nilla Marines) I did manage to enventually take it down but not before it killed at lesat it's points worth if not more. And the sheer aount of burnas melted through all the marines.

My real question is, how effective can this list really be? did she just get lucky or does it actually hold promise. How about as a base for a larger ork force? I was thinking of adding in 20 skarboyz and 40 sluggas to reach 1500, but I wuld like peoples opinions. So let 'er rip.

Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good for messy terrain...not so good for getting across wide open spaces.
    Cry Havoc and let slip the poodles of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

I agree, but Since I usually play in rather messy terrain, it's fairly perfect. I've recently thrown in a pile of grots (27 actually) and a trukk to the list. For 1500 I plan to have 2 trukks and 40 sluggas added to the list. I'm actually not too far from that at this point. Anywho, thanks for the comment, took a while but at least I got one.
    Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

+ Reply to Thread