New Ork! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Ork!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Ork!

Rawr! Hey folks. I'm a brand new player. Just wanted to have a shout out and say hello to everybody, and let everybody know that i'm completly open to any and all worthwhile advice on orky tactics. i'm lookin to go a pretty heavy boyz route, augmented with a 'nought and/or some warbikes...?

i also have a question that might be a bit taboo, but as i'm starting up this game and we all know its already expensive as crap i'm lookin for a computer based army builder...like wolf lairs, but...um free. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

My best advise is make your own using a Microsoft word document. I constructed my own by using template style squads. I copy and past the one i'm going to use for an upcoming game and just print it out. I find it so much simpler to use since i made it, and it took me about 15 minutes to set up. Save the money and set your own up. That way you can set it up to your liking with all the rules, stats, etc. Plus army builder always has errors, and never has the most complete rules.

I made the for mordheim, warhammer, 40K. All the players in that i play regularly love it since its easy to read, and you can codense it to 1 page as opposed to 4-5 for army builder.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MouseC112
    My best advise is make your own using a Microsoft word document. I constructed my own by using template style squads. I copy and past the one i'm going to use for an upcoming game and just print it out. I find it so much simpler to use since i made it, and it took me about 15 minutes to set up. Save the money and set your own up. That way you can set it up to your liking with all the rules, stats, etc. Plus army builder always has errors, and never has the most complete rules.

I made the for mordheim, warhammer, 40K. All the players in that i play regularly love it since its easy to read, and you can codense it to 1 page as opposed to 4-5 for army builder.
    Well, I'm workin on that idea, I've got one goin that seems to work pretty well, but i want to have a section that i have all the weapons listed with their range, ap, type, attacks etc. I cant seem to find it in the codex for sluggas/big shootas, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee
    Well, I'm workin on that idea, I've got one goin that seems to work pretty well, but i want to have a section that i have all the weapons listed with their range, ap, type, attacks etc. I cant seem to find it in the codex for sluggas/big shootas, etc.

when Codex orks was released all the info on them was in the 3rd edition rule book.

but alot can be found on the GW website.

http://uk.games-workshop.com/orks/re...rk-summary.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reflex
    when Codex orks was released all the info on them was in the 3rd edition rule book.

but alot can be found on the GW website.

http://uk.games-workshop.com/orks/re...rk-summary.pdf

thats perfect! thats exactly what i wanted!...cept its sooooo small....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee
    thats perfect! thats exactly what i wanted!...cept its sooooo small....
    see the magnifying glasses at the center top of the screen..... ya! need I say more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reflex
    see the magnifying glasses at the center top of the screen..... ya! need I say more!
    well, actually if thers more you could say that'd be great. cuz i want a hard copy. i've transferred most of it to a spreadsheet that i've cooked up to list my armies and now all i need to do is cut&paste so its not terribly important anymore. but i still thank you for the info!

+ Reply to Thread