I have found them! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    72 (x3)

I have found them!

Alright guys, i know theres already like a dozen threads for this, but i havent read one with this information yet.

on page 63 of the necron codex (second to last page) it gives a transcript of a farseer's visions. In these visions it speaks of four beings, the master of death (nightbringer), the jackal god (the deciever), the outsider (one of the two unfound C'tan), and the Dragon (another of the two unfounded C'tan gods).....

so there you guys go....im pretty pumped for a new ctan model coming out maybe if we win Medusa V.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...d.php?t=104497
    PM me about Aurora Prime Vassal fights! Willing and ready!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it just makes me nervous i alread got 2 codexs lol, oh well i think if it were true it would be great, but i just dont see it happening, although if the new C'Tan forced a new codex i cant see them not including at least a few new units,weapons or wargear.
    In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shal be banished into eturnal damnation. Amen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winning Fall of Medusa V would make the release of another C'tan very likely. They would tie in its awakening with the harvesting of Medusa V's popuplation. That would make it the perfect time to release a new Codex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Necrons army
    W/L/D

0/2/1

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

Wait a second, how does having a description in the codex (which is a few years old) have anything to do with the latest campaign?

I also think its unlikely having another C'tan since that would give us necron players the top 3 most powerful CC monsters in the game, it would make all the chaos players get upset and cry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    134 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outsider
    ...it would make all the chaos players get upset and cry.
    Yeah, and we wouldn't want that to happen. :rolleyes: They only have some of the most customizable units in the game, they have so much to worry about.
    Karmoon: "well.. any kore = good kore" 12:35pm PST 23 May 2007

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

Well, chaos do have the most powerful CC units outside of C'tan...

..and having 3 to pick from would mean necrons could easily have some seriously sick CC armies.

In the middle of nowhere...or in other words Nebraska of the USA...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

Well can't you only take one C'tan per army anyways so really it wouldn't matter much as you just have the choice of the three CC monsters. IMO a new C'tan would be kinda nice as it would bring something fresh for the necrons as they haven't had much done for them in awhile.
    Is it me or does any other necron player get annoyed when they see people saying "Necrons eat souls". How is that even possible as souls are part of the warp and necrons want nothing to do with it? Eh probaly me just me being picky.

Anime Clansmen

Tyranid Hivemind Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think, and trust me i know im insane, but i think "the outsider" should be a unit. one shard is
    intellect (with high BS)

power (not quite as good as NB but more attacks)

speed (movement agumention for his troops, makes necrons a little more fast and frenzied) and so on
    In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shal be banished into eturnal damnation. Amen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most likely the other ctan will be good at cc, but more specialized, i see the outsider as having all sorts of fear effects and the dragon being able to augment the necrons and affect machines and tanks and such. isnt there some necron fluff about some army or group trying to engage them and their weapons not working?

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

It's unlikely. The dragon is supposed to be in the catacombs of Mars, and the Outsider in a dyson sphere in the east of the galaxy. If a new HQ did come out for necrons it would probably the "Herald of the Storm" mentioned in the Medusa V campaign booklet.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast