general questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

general questions

I played against a blood angel yesterday and found out a few differences in the rules that's not how I play at home.. I would just like to know if I've been playing the game wrong.

If you charge into fighting unit (already in close combat with another unit), do you still gain the +1 attack from charging? The BA player says yes and I found out this 'rule' after he wiped my broadsides w/ shield drones. What about Furious Charge? do you get this bonus when you charge into a fighting unit?

thanks

Anima Tactics - try it out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Orange Grey Knight MiketehFox's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x8)

Well, AFIAK no matter who you charge and what thier doing, they are still charging.

But lets check to see what teh BGB says. (you should read yours too!)

Just read Page 40, and it seemed to agree with what I said just above, give it a read and see what you think.

Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

We had a thread on this in rules awhile back, Overall consensus is you do because there's nothing that says you can't charge an ongoing combat. But honestly he'd probably have killed them anyway since BA all have furious charge... yeah you do get the bonus for furious charge. I'm a BA player also.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

+ Reply to Thread