where are the stikkbommaz? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are the stikkbommaz?

Stikkbommaz seem really good. They can take out tanks (30 krak grenades are going to work eventually, and attack simultaneously with their enemy (thanks to frag grenades). I know they don't have choppas for heavily armoured creatures but choppas only matter for creatures with a 3+ armour save. Why is it no one seems to use them?

Cry Havoc and let slip the poodles of war

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

They can't take out tanks over av 12, and even then you can't get 30 into base to base. A single Big Mek with Superstikkbomz will likely do better than all the rest put together.

Tankbusta's are far, far superior at that, with Tankbusta Bombz and Tank Hunter.

You can charge into cover to strike simultaneously, but it's a bit pointless without Choppa's especialy as you cost more points than Slugga boyz, you're Orks, not much that you charge is going to make a large dent in Ws4 T4 with a 30 man squad. What if your oppoent is not in cover? then they're worthless. If you get charged? again a waste of points.

They are (as far as I can see) near totaly pointless.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use them when fighting Guard in cityfight cause having to take objectives.....otherwise i dont use them.

+ Reply to Thread