Starting nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting nids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting nids

I finally finished my 1k Necron army and want to start another one. I like Tyranids. I would like 150-200 pts for a small Combat Patrol type game just to try them out. I have a Gargoyle blister I picked up just to paint and $28. My friend's brother plays nids, so maybe I can buy a few extra off him. Anyone have some good ideas for me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Gargoyles are expensive so getting more on a budget will be a pain. I would use a small group of Tyranid warriors thier synapse will be handy and perhaps some Genestealers. Genestealers are good against most enemies. If you can get hold of some Ripper swarms they will add to the number of wounds you have considerably for a low points cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warriors can make a cheap in pt cost HQ. and genestealers are a good choice, but to get a good feal for 'nids u might want to put in some gaunts and bump it up to 300pts.
    hive fleet of tyranids-2000pts
    bad moonz orks-1500ptz
    Orcs clan Red 'Eads-1000pts

+ Reply to Thread