Necrons in Cities of Death - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necrons in Cities of Death

I am just starting a Necron Army to use in Cities of Death games.

I have listed 2 links below. They both show the same photos but the second link contains the photos in large format so only for those with broadband.

Link to small pics - http://ntlworld.photobox.co.uk/album/3657429
    Link to large pics - http://ntlworld.photobox.co.uk/album/3657542

Of the Necron Warriors only one is completly finished, complete with glow from Gauz weapon. The remainder are in a variety of poses on rubble, barrels etc with some getting up "We'll be Back" style.

The Scarabs are completly painted and either emerging from a drain cover or gathered over a Sentinal remains.

The Tomb Spider is not yet finished but again is hovering over the remains of a Sentinal.

The Wraiths are phasing through a crashed Space Marine Bike or Stel girders and barbed wire defences.

The white Necron Warrior was an idea to see how it would look covered in symbols.

I have more ideas to use drains, pipes, walls, tyres and will try to do some burning barricades.

Anyone like to add to these ideas or show off their own work...

Thanks for looking

Ian

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The most glorious rainbow ever, Pleasuretown.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x3)

Nice looking models there, I am also doing the lighting effects from the gausse tube on my 'crons. I really like the bases. Keep up the nice work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett on Quidditch
    I couldn't help but imagine some poor guy looking up to find a Badger hurtling towards him, about to wrap itself around his skull.
    [ 1500pt. Chaos List, C&C! ]
    -=W: 2 -D: 0- L: 3=-

+ Reply to Thread