Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm trying to further my advancement using jetbikes, so a few questions are in order.
1. If a farseer is mounted on a jet bike, can he use the 6" movement in the assault phase to leave the unit?
2. If a Farseer is mounted on a jet bike, can he turbo boost and Mind War?
3. If a unit of jet bikes is lead by a warlock, does he count towards the 3 needed for a Shuriken Cannon?
1) No - the rules say "In the movement phase, the Independant Character can choose to leave the unit."
2) No - Mind War is used "instead of shooting" and Turbo Boosting units may not shoot or assault. As a side note, they CAN Guide and Fortune.
Well I guess that answers that then.
I've got nothing to add.
"It was a magnificent display of trained and disciplined valour, and its assault failed of success because dead men can advance no further"Originally Posted by rat of vengence
-refering to the Royal Newfoundland Regiment at Beaumont-Hamel after they took 90% casualties in the assault
reallly the warlock counts as one of the three jetbikes needed for a cannon? That makes a difference...
The Morbidos Fleet will reclaim the Eldar empire. This time there shall be no mercy. Let them choke in their own blood!
Well, I wouldn't take that word as law, better wait for more evidence to show itself, or in the new FAQ or codex.
Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
Dark Eldar player.
Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.
Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/