night lords as incubi ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

night lords as incubi ?

Could it be accepteble fluff vise to tke some night lords as incubi since these guys love killing guys weaker them they are and almost never attack a strong enemy possition if possible like dark eldar. Im just pitching this idea could make 4 some interesting fluff just wanted to know ur openion.

PS: if i made a lot of mistake its because my first writing language is french

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Dvl in Pale Moonlight danceman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    121 (x3)

How to explain the loss of S and T? and a sudden extra I value? Incubi is pretty much the opposite of the Dark Eldar general mentality, they strive to excell in the martial arts.

...and I hate the fact that Dark Eldar would fight along side Chaos at all, just dont make much sense.
    ""What's the matter? Don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh?" - Captain Spaulding.

+ Reply to Thread