Welcome to Librarium Online!
So yeah... New to the 'nids, so some advice would be helpful... Seen the GamesWorkshop Carnifexs and kinda fell in love with'em. (StarShip Troopers fan xD ) Any advice you veterans can give me? Used to playing with 'crons, so this is kind of a big jump for me... o.o"
My main foe will be Tau, though, if that helps any...
You should be a little more specific. But a few things:
- don't mix and match with your bigger creatures, have them either fully kitted out for CC or shooting, not a mixture of both
- I personally have a rounded army of big and little nids, but you need to realise that more is better, don't soup up creatures too much as biomorph costs could buy you more units that would be more effective
- make sure you have enough synapse creatures and keep them in range of gaunts etc.
- use cover effectivley, majority of troops have poor saves
- all genestealers should have extended carapace and IMO that only
- split up your units as much as your can to split fire
- if your goin to use a hive tyrant (which you should), it is best to wing him
Theres just a few off the top of my head
Welcome to the Hive Mind!! Lol
I couldn't figure out if a CC 'Fex or a Shooting 'Fex is better. So I got both of them!
OMG, if I see another post like this I'm gonna shoot myself in the face.
Ok, now that I got that out...
Go here http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...t-tactica.html
and here http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...d-tactica.html
Those links should lead you to everything you need.