Welcome to Librarium Online!
ok i am doing a survey for tau players and only tau players. the questions are:
1) Do you play Tau? (just checking)
2) How many points of Tau do you have?
3) Do you take part in campaigns like the eye of terror?
Tanx for your time and if your a Tau player please help by replying with your answers.
1. I do Play Tau
2. 1200 (exactly)
3. No I have not taken part in a campaign but I want to.
1. I do Play Tau
2. around the 1500
3. im going to play my first game of warhammer, so no i have not played any campaign yet
(why do you want to know all this? *just curious* )
-for the greater good--
i saw the other survey and i wondered how many points most people have for tau and how many people help the tau in campains such as the eye of terror.
there must be more than 2 tau players on lo :rolleyes:
1) this is gonna be a shock to you k3, but I used to play tau...
now It's Nightlords!
2) around 1750
3) wanted to, but never got round to it...
Apathy is the greatest enemy of all.
- i play tau
- about 2000 points
- not yet, but i'm starting a campaign with some friends, tournament play doesn't really appeal to me
less hate more kittens
3) If I had the time to paint all my ***** =(
<a href="http://www.liquidgeneration.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz...link.jpg" border="0"></a>
2. 1500 points
3. not yet
2. About 1500 so far
3. Not yet, but intending
Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?
2) Just wrote up a 2000 point list that maxed out most of my models.
3) Not yet, just started playing 40k this summer.