Harlequins - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Harlequins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Harlequins

Ive just read an old experimantal codex on harlequins from 2000. Does anyone know if these rules are useable? Im asking because it says any harlequin unit can be used in any army, including nids as an elite choice!

Id seriously like to replace my lictor with the far superior solitaire (Souless, no moral checks ever, 12" assault range with 1 extra attack for every inch not taken up to 6"! ((Thats 6 extra attacks on a 6" charge!)) and a stat line of ws8 bs5 w3 a4). And mabey those cc warriors with a heavy skimmer or something!

Ive got the codex on pdf if anyone wants a lok at it, but it seems valid, just experimental so i dunno if it is or not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x5)

This really should be in something like general rules questions since it doesn't exactly refer to nids.

Anyway, the online list isn't legal, hence the "experimental" part. They origionally said that it would be printed in the journal, chapter approved or something of the like, but I don't beleive that this ever happened.

I see this list as being fine in friendly games but in tournaments it wouldn't be legal. Also remember that you can only take harlequin allies with nids while playing against chaos.

EDIT: Maybe they are going to make a comeback at some point though since I see GW has made some new models for them in the eldar gallary. I'm not a rumors expert though so about this edit, don't trust anything I say.
    Last edited by Warrior47; October 22nd, 2006 at 01:53.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Pretty sure theres some clause in that experimental codex that states:"They may not be taken as allies to chaos (for obvious reasons), or Necrons and Tyranids (as they have enough horrors in their armies already).

I could be wrong.

-The God of all Machines
    W/D/L
    -Imperial:50/2/10
    -Non-Imperial:10/1/4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, it says everytihng but chaos, including necrons and nids
    Nids - 1150 pts (I'm poor, dont laugh)

im too 'fexy
    im too 'fexy
    im too 'fexy for my carapace, too fexy for my carapace . . .

"Don't lie to me, Tyler! You know where liars go . . . . . they're elected President!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, well, it had been a while since I had seen it...I guess they'd rather be killed and have their souls eaten by hungry C'tan, than by chaos...

-The God of all Machines
    W/D/L
    -Imperial:50/2/10
    -Non-Imperial:10/1/4

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

We have a Harlequins subforum, under the Eldar main forum. This belongs there, but is un-needed.

Also, Harlequins are going to be an official unit in the new Eldar codex, hence the new models.

No offense meant or anything, but I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread - really, I recommend checking out the subforum. We have lots of great threads in there.

Closed Thread