Different 'fexes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Different 'fexes

Hi!

Pretty new to the tyranid army but trying to build up on my knowledge but haven't found any good references to what these different 'fexes are armed with, for example Devilfex and Dakkafex. Anyone got a good list of what the different 'fexes are armed with and their name?

{Sodcactus}
    Member of S.I.S.A
    Playing Tyranids (4500 p), Black Templars (3500 p) and Lizardmen (2500 p)
    Of course I have a blog

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

devilfex is 2 twin linked devourers, great troop killers with their heavy amount of shots with re rolls to hit and wound.

Ninjafex has 2 sets of scything talons and is usually used as an elite choice.

Screamer killer has 2 sets of ST and Bioplasma

Dakka fex Venom cannon and barbed strangler?

Thats all i can think of right now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

dakkafex and devilfex are the same kind

enahnced senses and 2 TL-devourers, comes in perfect for an elite fex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Find also:

Gun fex - venom cannon,. barbed strangler and enhanced senses. clocking in at 148 points.

An absolute bargain.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Don't leave out the ever expensive and biggest target in your army: the tank fex

Tusked, crushing claws, scything talons, and both adrenal glands pull this big monster to 3(/4)+D6 attack before the charge and an additional two on the charge. Then theres giving it regeneration and toxin sacs for recreating a lesser old one eye.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
    Don't leave out the ever expensive and biggest target in your army: the tank fex

Tusked, crushing claws, scything talons, and both adrenal glands pull this big monster to 3(/4)+D6 attack before the charge and an additional two on the charge. Then theres giving it regeneration and toxin sacs for recreating a lesser old one eye.
    As said in a previous thread, the crushing claws replace the basic attacks so your only getting d6 +1 attacks. Or D6 +3 on the charge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Oh damn I forgot about that.......looks like about thirty guardsmen should have survived a few more rounds on friday..

Correcting what I said then(because I did leave something out):

Tankfex
    Both adrenal glands, scything talons, crushing claws, tusked, toxin sacs, and mace tale.
    That loadout, expensive as it may be, gives you the 3+D6 basic and 5+D6 on the charge unless crushing claws do not allow for scything talons to give their additional attack...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

425 (x7)

Tankfex
    Both adrenal glands, scything talons, crushing claws, tusked, toxin sacs, and mace tale.
    That loadout, expensive as it may be, gives you the 3+D6 basic and 5+D6 on the charge
    Ok, I might be wrong here, but with the loadout youve given it should be 1+D6 standard attacks. +2 attack for charging and tusks. and a sometimes hitting +1 for the mace tail. so 5+d6 is just not possable.

On a further note, a fex counts as 20 models for CC (might be 10, dont have the manual nearby and im too lazy to grab it!) So does this mean a fex vs fex battle would always get its mace tail attacks as the opponant is worth more than 4 models?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

What about the additional attack granted for..dammit I knew I added to many of something. Yeah mine should read one less for normal and on the charge vs more than four models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

425 (x7)

What about the additional attack granted for..dammit I knew I added to many of something. Yeah mine should read one less for normal and on the charge vs more than four models.
    Hehe, hang your head in shame!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast