Tyrant Guard And Table Quarters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

While playing the other day we ran into an odd scenario

Can a Tyrant Guard that was originally taken with a Hive Tyrant control a table quarter if the Tyrant is no longer attached to it? What about if the Hive Tyrant is actually contesting another table quarter as well?

My opponent had no problems with it but I felt a bit uneasy. What do you guys think/do?

2. Remove Advertisements

Helsinki, Finland
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

86 (x7)

Let me ask You: Which do You think more fair, a 50pt empty Transport claiming quarters, or 2 Tyrant Guard? =)

Ruleswise the Guard are a formidable unit, and have no rules which would prohibit them from claiming quarters etc. Thus, I'd say they're perfectly capable of holding quarters, count as surviving troops, etc.

Let Your conscience rest...
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Closed Thread