Seeding Swarms Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have limited funding as of now but I want to begin my tyranid army as a seeding swarm. If some one could tell me what units I should stock up on and and how much of each it would be nice. Im sorry to bother you guys with it but there are only 2 nid armies in my area and I dont see them much.

Im also gonna purchase biovores and such if I suck at playing seeding swarms

I currently have 1 tyrant
    With v-cannon and scything talons (im thinking about adding enhanced senses becuase i simply love the power of the v-cannon)
    8 hormies
    8 spine guants
    12 stealers
    1 zoanathope
    I got some gargoyles just not enough for a squad

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

The Tyrant is worth every statline Biomorph You can pour into it. In a Seeding Swarm, Wings aren't as useful as usual.

You'll definitely want more Gaunts. Whether shooty or CC is up to You, just remember that shooting Gaunts can be surprisingly effective in a SS army. I'd say 2 broods of 20 Gaunts, minimum.

Few broods of 'Stealers are a must, say, 3x9. Remember to make some Ferocious or Without Number.

Remember that if You're short on cash, You can convert Gargoyles from plastic Gaunts.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

Hmm i thing u mast have some biovores (beter than zoanthropes ) cause of versality of this unit.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Closed Thread