Question! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question!

I have a question. In the codex it says you can only have 1 lictor and 1 zoanthrope and 1 biovore. Is that true? cause i see players with more than 1 of those. if the codex is wrong please tell me why. and if it is correct tell me why they have more than one.

thanks in advance!

This is our most precious gem...it lives forever...repeats itself...and you cannot run from it...it is our HISTORY

Find it...Consume it...Live it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Make sure you read the Brood size. You can take multiple Lictors/Biovores/Zoa's as a single Force Organisation slot, they are just deployed separately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you may only fill one choice with those. You can take a unit of 3 Lictors, but you can only take one unit, ie you can not take more than 3 in an army. The same applies to the others.

EDIT...grr, Lost Nemesis beat me to it. Darn you you Over-Acheiver
    Ist doch so gut gewürzt und so schön flambiert und so liebevoll auf Porzellan serviert Dazu ein guter Wein und zarter kerzenschein Ja da lass ich mir Zeit Etwas Kultur muss sein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but can i have 3 of each? like 3 biovores, 3 lictors, and 3 zoanthropes? or i can have a max of 3 like one of each? explain again didnt quite get it.
    This is our most precious gem...it lives forever...repeats itself...and you cannot run from it...it is our HISTORY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, Lictors, Zorns, and Biovores come in broods of 1- 3, which means that they come in groups of 1 - 3. The rule is that you can only have one GROUP or Lictorns, Zorns, and Biovores.

ie.

~~~~~~~~~~

You CAN:

Elite Choice:

Lictors x (1, 2, or 3)

*here, you have one group or brood of Lictors. This is the same for Biovores and Zornathropes

~~~~~~~~~~

You CAN NOT:

Elite Choice:

Lictors x (1, 2, or 3)

Elite Choice

Lictors x (1, 2, or 3)

* you are not allowed more than one group or brood of Lictors, ect.

Ist doch so gut gewürzt und so schön flambiert und so liebevoll auf Porzellan serviert Dazu ein guter Wein und zarter kerzenschein Ja da lass ich mir Zeit Etwas Kultur muss sein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you are saying i can have one group of each in my army. so i can have 3 lictors, 3 zoans, and 3 biovores tops am i correct? that is one group of each.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep, thats it. I know, the working is kinda funy the first time around. But, you have hit the nail on the head my brood brother.

Glad to have been of service.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHistorian View Post
    so you are saying i can have one group of each in my army. so i can have 3 lictors, 3 zoans, and 3 biovores tops am i correct? that is one group of each.
    Another cool thing is that the lictor and zoan brroods don't have to be deployed together. your 3 lictors cna be deployed seperatly anywhere you want.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

All of which is explained in the actual codex, in the actual army list section, in the actual entries... I fully suggest you read them in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have read the codex. i was just asking cause i didnt get it. Cause i saw people with more than one of each and the codex said 0-1 so i was confused is all. I think thats what this forum is for asking questions lol. anyway ya thanks again you all.

+ Reply to Thread