Necron's Aren't Cheese! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

necrons are the bomb, they kill everything in their path, thats all i have to say.

scorched devil

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont Necrons have Heavy Destroyers? They have strength 9 ap 2 weapones I believe.

A regular Necron Warrior has basically a 2+ armor save. You have 2/6 of failing, and 3/6 of failing WWB, 2/6+3/6=5/6. This means that you have a 1 out of 6 chances of your regular warrior dieing.

Necrons warriors have way too many good things with too few none good things. There only weakness is a I2, but you make it up for it so much more. WWB, for every 2 warriors I kill one would stand back up, so I kill 20, i only killed 10(unlike it would be 20 dead Space Marines). You get a Gauss weapon that could kill anything on a roll of a 6, glancing hits and auto wounds. You get a leadership of 10, compared to 8 of a Marines, so your not going to be failing your leadership test anytime soon. I would understand that if you where 20 points for each warrior, but 18? Only 3 more points than a Marine? For every 12 you have I can have 14, now I am not outnumbering you by much now am I, not considering that half of your guys will not die.

Although this is probably my last post about telling how the Necrons are over powered, because all of you necrons players say your balanced, and we will say your not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^^Preach on, those damn steelheads deserve it.
    R U 0K!??!? BUHHHHST WUUUULFFFFF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one of those times I wish I was a mod, I would lock this topic faster then...(Insert random faster then quote here.)

Necrons are balanced, wether you like it or not, mister SMurf Player. No matter how much statistics you balance it out with, they are balanced. Blam, end of arguement.

Whenever I play Necrons, I snicker because of how just plain crappy they are. They cost lots of points, and basically need to take two Warrior squads, or risk summary phase out. Their army needs to move around alot, and their shooting on the move is crappy with their Warriors, which is what there is useually lots of. Sure they get Wbb, but whopdedoo, how useful is that when you start losing half your Warriors to Starcannons? Sure they get back up, but hey, its more fun to knock em back down anyhoo.
    <a href='http://www.onpoint-marketing.com/stealth-marketing.htm' target='_blank'>The future of marketing is here&#33; Stealth Marketing&#33;</a>
    Wait, you mean that optimism isn&#39;t fashionable anymore?&#33;
    Lord of Smart-ass Youthimizzles.
    Soup&#39;s up, bitches&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats so good about a Space Marine when he gets shot by a StarCannon, its a lot easier to kill a Space Marine than it is a Necron. My point is that Space Marines dont even get the WWB roll so we suffer more than you.

Let me ask you this, have you ever played againsts the Necrons and you where not Necrons? If so how did it go for you?

They cost a lot of points? 3 more points than a Space Marine is nothing to complain about, exepcially when you get so many more benefits.

I hardly ever seen an army that hasnt have 2 troop squad, and why wouldnt you want them, they can hardly die&#33;

Why do you keep moving towards the enemy. Arnt Necrons "HORIBLE" at close combat? Wow same stats as a Space Marine but has I2 and could get back up, so even if you destroy 10 guys 5 guys will come back up. How is that productive for the other guy?

Monolith.... UNDERPRICE&#33; A monolith is sevirly underprice, if you dont think so you need your head to be examined. For 235 points, you get a Skemisher that doesnt die when it gets Imoblized, nothing happeneds when it gets stuned, shaked, or weapon destroyed. Also my guys dont get an extra damage dice, never. You get an Ord. Weapon. It gives you an extra WWB roll&#33; All of this for 15 points less than a Landraider?&#33; Naa its not underprice.

Necrons are not balanced, blam end of arguement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was not inly unintelligible, it was unintelligent. So I&#39;m going to warn you. This is why I want MOD POWERS in this, my home turf. Thread marked for lockage.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

hummm the monolith is a **** to kill, but a vindicators dem cannon usualy helps a bit, 4 to glance? seems ok to me.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, once again, i say, all space marines complaining about necrons, GET OUT, stop your bitchin&#39;. Honestly, you have no room to complain, you have more than enough ways of dealing with anything anyone throws at you. I&#39;ve seen your kind duke it out with the necrons, you (you being everyone i&#39;ve seen using SM, maybe not necessarily you though) make the dumbest command decisions i have ever seen. You think "well, my basic strategy doesnt work...guess that means they are unbeatable...o well, hey look scarab swarms, silly scarabs, they cant do anything to m....O MY GOD, WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO MY LAND RAIDER...DAMN SCARABS&#33;&#33;&#33;" You guys dont have any problem downing a lith either, just saturate it with las cannon...one or two turns, its dead...stop trying to take it down with power fists while your predators shoot at warrior sqauds. There other armies out there that have far more trouble dealing with necrons, i wont name any, but look at my profile and you&#39;ll see one <_< . anyways, just wanted to add more to the great flamewar. c ya

Closed Thread