Lictor Deployment - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lictor Deployment

Can you 'reveal' your Lictor during any turn? Or do you have to roll for it? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x2)

Lictors Deep Strike as per the normal Deep Strike rules. You have to roll for them as normal, and they don't gain the benefit of Pheremone Trail.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyofTerror View Post
    Can you 'reveal' your Lictor during any turn? Or do you have to roll for it? Thanks!
    I'm going to suggest that you either read your Tyranid Codex, or go buy one and then read it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

The Secret Deployment rule is obsoleted along with the 3rd edition 40k rule.
    Go get a new Tyranid codex and you'll see it's no longer there... same reason why the new Tau Codex removed the Crisis Suit's improved sense to allow them to fire upon Secret Deployed units pre-game :tongue:
    Anima Tactics - try it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrake28 View Post
    I'm going to suggest that you either read your Tyranid Codex, or go buy one and then read it.
    I have the new codex, but I also played 3rd edition so I was just verifying. Thank you.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyofTerror View Post
    I have the new codex, but I also played 3rd edition so I was just verifying. Thank you.
    I understand that, I was just under the impression that you either hadn't read or didn't own the newest version of the Tyranid Codex, because the way that the rules work for Lictors is plainly stated in their entry. I'm glad to see that I was wrong though, as I don't like it when people fish for rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    121 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by PoptartsNinja View Post
    Lictors Deep Strike as per the normal Deep Strike rules. You have to roll for them as normal, and they don't gain the benefit of Pheremone Trail.
    And the most wonderful thing about them is they all come in on ONE roll. Springing 3 of them on some unexpecting sap is great fun=) Just make sure you have enough numbers to make them think they've seen all you have. Keep the lictors in your carrying case until they come in, then BLAMO! Well, unless they die by enemy/friends, or get punched in the face by the enemy (seems all too common with mine).
    My armies:
    16,000+ of Eldar (only need flyers)
    7,000+ of Nids (want heirophant)
    6,000+ of Space Marines (need rever titan)
    4,400+ of Cygnar (all models for the faction)
    1,500+ of Legion (just started)

+ Reply to Thread