looted demolisher need ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -38 (x0)

looted demolisher need ideas

i just got a new demolisher and i want to ork it up its not assembeld and i have plenty of bitz in my collection i just have no ideas of what to do with it

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was planning on getting a demolisher soon. i'd puts some armour plate on it (plasticard) and rivets also use other bits to orkify the guns:yes: GL

lord op

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -38 (x0)

ya how do you pose gretchin? i dont want to just throw gretchin in the model and be done with it i want them posed holding doors open and stuff. and i was thinkin if painting it like an imperial tank with some red smered on like it was really stolen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by turborobo View Post
    ya how do you pose gretchin? i dont want to just throw gretchin in the model and be done with it i want them posed holding doors open and stuff. and i was thinkin if painting it like an imperial tank with some red smered on like it was really stolen.

you can never go wrong with a looted russ by building an ork tower on the back half and damaging the demolisher turrent a bit. You may also want to change the sponsons from heavy bolter to big shooters to add to the look. In addition, assisting with loading like the ones from the big guns models or the one with the wrench. An ork in the turrent hatch is always a good thing
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slapping on plates that look like they've been ripped off of other vehicles haphazardously, adorning it with skulls and trophies, putting an ork in the top hatch, give it poorly repaired battle damage, and painting it all orky like (best if you can see some of the imperial paint underneath) are all general and good.

For some more complex things, try replacing the demolisher cannon with a big orky looking cannon or add a big protruding engine in the back (the tau ion cannon without the barrel looks like a V8)
    Chief Inspector Dreyfus: Are you wounded?
    Clouseau: No. Fortunately I was saved by the darkness.
    Chief Inspector Dreyfus: So what we need is more light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine has a lot of battle damage: ripped up treads, bullet holes, a missile lodged in one side, undetonated spore mine lodged in other side, grot rigger holding on to back, ork sticking out of port hole and an ork holding a slugga out of one of the sponson hatches.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

It might be cool to make a gretchin come out the top hatch... Would be mighty funny:w00t:

I Expect the Inquisition RecklessFable's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    210 (x5)

have a Grot climbing out of the cannon, or maybe a space marine helmet firing out.

Oo! Have a Grot in the Hatch with a dumb-kit of enemy helmets around him!

I miss playing against Orks.
    RecklessFable's Journey to Mediocrity (Painting an IG army)
    I've been addicted to World of Tanks lately and neglecting my IG... But it is so... much... fun!

Senior Member Badruk the Mighty's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHFB goblins make pretty good crewmen; just replace the spears and bows for ammo boxes, shells, crow bars and hammers (for loading the shells!). You could also have a big ork on the back with a whip, guiding the tank and shouting directions.
    Last edited by Badruk the Mighty; December 16th, 2006 at 01:44.
    If you drop a shell on your foot an it don't urt, your shoota aint big enough!

+ Reply to Thread