Buggy Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buggy Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buggy Question

I recently decided to add a few squads of rokkit buggies to my KOS army for cover and what not, but I was wondering if the box sets just come with a big shoota like the trukk. I've seen a 5 skinny rokkit turret on them before, and a 3 rokkit ammo bundle bit, but I'm not sure if thats from a different kit or what not. If the rokkit bits do come with the buggy, is it part of a new sprue in the revamped black box or would it be in the oldschool green box too? I'm looking to pick a few up on the cheap from ebay or what not, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Sadly the only parts you get are TL- big shootas, so you'll have to convert them yourself or get them from anoter kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no rokkit in the buggy box (or the wartrakk one), but on the UK GW online store, if you go to 40k, then orks, then mekboyz vehicle gubbinz, you can find a real nice one for 2 pounds. I've also seen IG and SM missle launchers (the SM HK missle, the one that has a launcher tube, is really great) used, and I've used the IG mortar because its much shorter than the IG missle launcher.
    Chief Inspector Dreyfus: Are you wounded?
    Clouseau: No. Fortunately I was saved by the darkness.
    Chief Inspector Dreyfus: So what we need is more light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

sprues

I find that the Whirlwind sprues is one of the best. It gives you the massive Whirlwind rockets which is just big and obnoxious on a buggy and that's why i love it. Plus it gives you a single rockets which still works, and the options for another front plate with rockets that can easily be converted. That's 3 enough for a squad.

I've also found that havoc launchers from chaos vehicles sprues are useful and usually you can find a chaos players or two that has one.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread