Indestructible Falcon, arghhhhhh!!!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Indestructible Falcon, arghhhhhh!!!!!

Hi everyone,

When it comes to playing against Eldar, I find it very easy to destroy pretty much everything in the army, apart from the bloody falcon. In my opinion, it is way too underpriced for what it is capable of and its almost impossible to destroy. It just ends up zooming around the battlefield shooting the rest of my warriors and winning the game for the eldar player.

So what would you suggest I field? I was thinking about an all warrior list but I'm still not convinced that this could take it down: 1000pts - 48warriors, 1500pts - 75 warriors, 2000pts - 103 warriors!!!!!!!

Thanks for any replies,

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

99 (x5)

Although it can act as a nasty Assault Transport, that doesnt appear to be the problem you're having so it's shooting is a problem. Well it's not that brilliant against WBBing Necron Warriors.

As Spirit Stones have been changed single glancing hits will now cause alot more problems, I hated getting 3 glances to have them holofielded down to stunned/shaken and then ignored by some lucky rolls. 9 Necron warriors shooting ought to stop the thing shooting, if you can get into range. Appart from that I would mostly ignore it, it's not worth going out of your way to kill.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

+ Reply to Thread