What Are Tmc - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are Tmc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are Tmc every1 talks about

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranid Monsterus Creature. Like a Hive Tyrant, Carnifex, Red Terror, Old One Eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how The Red Terror can be a TMC it just doesn't make sense he is a ravaner with T 5 while Tyrant Guards are T 6 and are like just slightly smaller that a rananer its just crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aye, the Red Terror is a little weak IMO. Sure he might be able to swallow whole a target, but thats hardly ever used. The only time i would use it is if i am fighting a chaplain and hit 4 times. The real thing that makes me so angry is the I of 3?! Whats up with that, he is a big ravaner but he is almost as slow as a Carnifex? Grrrrr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya I know He should have the same as everyone else but I think I read in his fluff that he is blided or something like that so he feels his enemy out or something like that so even if you do want to swallow something whole its not worth it cause almost evey one has gone before you. although swallowing a powerfist guy is kinda fun or eatting a chaos lord :>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember that you cant swallow whole a guy that has Toughness or str of 5 or more. Yeah but swallowing a Sgr with a Powerfist could be fun, expecially with the new assault rules, he probably wont expect it. I still think he should get at least of a I4. I never heard of the Red Terror being blind, yet i still cant find his eyes in the picture. Unless those 6 holes in his head are eyes. Whats up with Tyranid Creatures and poking out their eyes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know but if you were facing on and you have to remember that IG are usually the ones facing the Tyranids in the fluff that what would you go for the eyes so it can't see you its even in that poster in the back of the codex shoot for the head for 63.2% injury rate and you have to remember also that The Red Terror is nocturnal in nature I think??? but ya a I of 4 would atleast make him faster than a Spawn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the Fluff for the Red Terror. He was incountered with the Imperial mining world. On the first attack he killed 24 men and ate Lietenant Borales and Captain Lowe. Long live the bugs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya thats true Long Live The Bugs but the bugs need a serious change in 4th edition to many rules against us and too few for us I heard from my local GW that they are going to take away mutations in the back of the book for some reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..... Are you sure.... That would kinda.... fuc*k over Tyranids, a lot. Thats pretty much the only advantage that Tyranids have againsts other armies. And taking that away they might as well take Tyranids off the shelf. I really hope your wrong, I want to have my mutations.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast