Changes To Tyranid? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering is any changes to the tyranids going to be happening. (It would be nice if the VC was ap 3 )

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aye, like I said in many posts, I want my Venom Cannon to be AP of 3. Something besides warp blast that has a range of 18!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually it should be a AP of 2 cause its suppose to be a super crosive acid that can go through tank armour so it should go through all armour worn by a humanoid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naaa, than it would be too strong. Terminators would go down like flys. Think of it in your army, 10 Venom cannon shots a turn. Thats about 6 hits(because of Tyrant BS4), 2+ to wound, 5 wounds, 4 Terminators die.

Anyway the real part that makes me angry is not only the ap, its the glancing hit rule! Whats up with that? We only have one real ranged weapon that can destroy tanks and GW takes that away from us. Not only that they put in the redicules STBO rule so our Genestealers(if the opponent is smart), will never make it into close combat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm or if genes got to FOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats true but venom is supposed to leak through the armour and mess up a random system not go through the armour and blow up like a lascannon so I can agree why its only a glance but still and STBO is stupid but only way it is going to change is if we all write to GW HQ and ask if they can change it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well genestealers can infitrate, and if they could feet of claw than they could be in combat by the first turn. They shouldnt get FOC, its not fluffy. The only reason Gaunts get it is because they have 6 libs. They Genestealers have 4 arms and 2 legs. I just want the STBO rule to change, so if i have gaunts in front of Genestealers than they cant be targated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just tried of getten them shot at. and if the VC is posion it would be cool if you hit them then do your normal damage. then next turn you roll a d6 something and on like a 5+ the crew would be posion then you could roll for effect

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we should do that we should get like 500 signitures or something like that and send it to GW so that they will change STBO I can picture it on the UK new over 500 signatures have come over from the states about changing a rule in the table top game Warhammer 40,000...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aye, thats acually a good idea. This is what i am thinking if the STBO rule is changed. It could be one of these.

You need LOS to shoot the unit. Monsterus creatures cannot block LOS. The genestealers are not twice the size of the gaunt so it cannot be targeted.

Or

When shooting a unit that is behind another unit you BS is reduced by one. So a space marine needs a 4+ to hit, Tau needs a 5+ to hit, Orks need a 6+ to hit.

I think the second one would be more resionable. Sence the space marine is being distracted by the 20 gaunts in the way, he has to take carful aim to hit his target.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast