modularizing Eldar Vehicles. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    122 (x2)

modularizing Eldar Vehicles.

First off: I apologize for the cross post from the Modeling forum, but i suspect more knowledgeable people on this topic lurk here. Mods please remove if this is inappropriate.

So the first of the Eldar Falcons has now been assembled (Hazzah!) and I'm looking at all these fun and different weapon combinations, and to be honest, I'm not sure how i want to modularize them.

For my nids, it was easy. Drill appropriate holes, insert magnets and BAM. However with the eldar I'm a little more puzzled.

How has everyone else modularized your Eldar? Did you stick with the hole and tab system and hope it stayed in place? Specifically, how did you handle the weapons for
    • Vypers (right now I've got a really cludgy magnet system in place, doesn't work well)
    • Falcons (rod A in slot B?)
    • Wraithlords (new model, the old one i have will simply be modeled with EML and BL)
    • Warwalkers...
    For the falcons, i was tempted to order a few different turrets and go that way, but the turret sprew is more expensive then i'd like. The turret will be magnetized however.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For vipers consider that the point to inserting the weapon is vertical... simple pinning can allow you quick and stable weapon modulization.

+ Reply to Thread