Ulthwe Strike Force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok first off I'm a hardcore Marine Player, have been forever... However reading the new White Dwarf I'm beginning wonder if I could have immense amounts of fun with the Ulthwe Strike Force, It actually seems like an Army that you must use Strategy to Master...Finally! And I love the doom and gloom aspect of the Ulthwe Craftworld...It seems like a very cool army, and one that most newbies wouldn't go anywhere near...

...I can't belive I'm talking about how cool Eldar may be....May the Emperor forgive me....Time to lead my Marines on a 100 year crusade...

--Keep Disco Evil--

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still waiting to see the Codex before i judge, what Phil Kelly and Gav Thorpe say is horrificly biased

Gav said to to me- "Guardians are good your not using them right, they work best to protect a Grav Platform" That really iritated me i nearly said so a dying race uses its civilians as Ablative armour?

The New Seer Council looks wonderful though!
    “Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REALLY COOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i am chaos black legion, but in white dwarf was reading about the strike force and they sound sweet. Seems like they need a lot of finesse to play and they look cool. Another question do buy a eldar codex for the strikeforce or are they gonna be in codex eye of terror?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They&#39;re in CodexoT...
    --Keep Disco Evil--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have already played a game against a ulthwe strike force as the imperial guard. From what i have seen they are pretty cool although i managed to wipe out my opponents seer council just after they opened the gate, which was a 600pt HQ. Provided the guard weren&#39;t so crappy at HtH i would have won. As it was i managed to destroy his banshees and one storm squad but the avatar with the bodyguards and his defense squad really hurt. But they seem really cool and i am going to convert my eldar to ulthwe and then i am going to take 2 storm squads and 2-3 defense squads.... those black guardians are pretty sweet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve got this in another forum but what the hell

get yourself a Seer Council ( well duh ) and equip one of the Farseers with guide.
    Keep a squad of three warwalkers within guide distance, and give all warwalkers two starcannons ( these don&#39;t count as twin linked but rather two starcannons )

Now you can lay down 18 starcannon shots per turn with this squad at BS 4
    not bad eh? here&#39;s the real killer you get to reroll all misses

on average you get 12-14 hits per turn
    whats more space marines can&#39;t do shit ( except die a horrible death ) as their armour is reduced to molten slag.

And your opponent really has to change his strategy once he sees how effortlessly you annihilated an entire squad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you use that in a Strike force army, you should represent the warpgate with a big block of CHEESE&#33;&#33;&#33;
    --Keep Disco Evil--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With a big beard

Closed Thread