Splinter Cannons Or Dl In A Tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to play a tournament in a month i was wondering which is better for the tournament DL or splinter cannons its against all of the other armys except dark eldar and eldar :huh: <_< :unsure: :blink: :ph34r: :a 8| < :rolleyes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, use the DL on the R for SH, then put some SC in your WS so you can SH at the E and K them.
    No, but seriously, you need a mix. Most armies have a lot of crap stuff and some good stuff. Tyranids have crappy 6+ save T3 gaunts. But they also have STR.10 T.6 2+ save carnifexes. There are more examples, I would list them, but it&#39;s 12:19AM right now and im gettingg sleeeeeeeeppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygfcb
    R U 0K!??!? BUHHHHST WUUUULFFFFF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK thanks i&#39;ll put a mix in.

sleepy at 12AM or is it PM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12AM, that&#39;s after 11PM ye? but now it&#39;s 9:38AM and i&#39;m done. Here are some more examples:
    Elsad guadrians, they are crap at shooting and toughness and armour. BUt the ELdar Wraithlord is a bad mutha, so you need teh DL to own it.
    Chaos is mostly 3+ save cheese, but sometimes there are daemons with the crappy 5+ save, so crack em. PLUS you can glance and destroy or immoblilise or destroy weapon on back armour with splinter cannon.
    Tau fire warriors have teh crap 4+ save, so crack tehm with the cannon, but the Battlesuits and the tanks with the cheap railguns need a DL to pop them.
    Necron are basically like SMurfs, lotsa 3+ saves, but mass shots is good against warriors, hitting on 3+, wound on 4+. DL for teh destroyers and heavy destroyers, don&#39;t forget the super ultra LORD OF THE CHEESE, MONOLITH. DL is essential to bring that big block of black cheese down.
    Imperial guard, their crappy infantry have toughness 3 and 5+ save, AND crappy WS and BS and are slow dogs. hit them with the splinters cannon and rifle, everyting splinter and shredder. BUT their tanks will wipe you out in a few turns, without cover, so you need DL to snap crackle pop the tanks.
    SMurfs leed more DL than usual, mass shots will kill a few SMurfs, but DL will kill a whole lot more, not to mention the Land Raider, and teh new Land Raider Crusader which will wipe out your troops like the black plague. DL to crack vehicles and hard troops, splinter cannons to rain on teh light troops and a last chance to glance that vehicle.....
    R U 0K!??!? BUHHHHST WUUUULFFFFF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the help i&#39;ll tell you where i come in tourney

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it&#39;d be cool to just have a 1500 point army with 26 DL in it...you could do it, it&#39;d be fun...you should do it...why arent you doing it...o well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My gw store has ran out of DL blisters might get some soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only way you&#39;re going to get em now is through mail order

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bangs head on desk kicks dog head blows up.
    Just get rid of the best race f**k GW

Closed Thread