Who to pair Yriel with? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who to pair Yriel with?

I'm thinking about putting Yriel in a squad of DA w/shimmershield and defend exarch (all in a serpent, of course). I was origionally thinking of putting him with some Scorps, but DA can fleet if necessary, which would help him get into combat. Good idea? Bad? Who would you put him with?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i use Yriel in almost all of my battles. I used to use a simple Autarch but the fact he only had strength 3 with his power weapon made his pointless in comat against my friends armies. So I went with Yriel and stuck him with a squad of 9 Banshees accompanied by the Exarch with Executioner. They formed an elite unit of power weapons and could cut through any armored unit like butter.

So yeah I put him with banshees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would put him with a squad of Harlequins...if the VoT still work when a IC joins them. Sure, you lose Ignore terrain but since ICs have 3D6 it's alright. Yriel can add a nasty punch to a squad of Harlies.

+ Reply to Thread