Dark Eldar conversion question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Eldar conversion question

I'm new to this site and I was just curious if anyone has ever thought about using guardian bodies as a basis for dark Eldar, I mean those Dark Eldar models suck. I don't usually bad mouth GW, I see that too much the way it is but c'mon the basic Dark Eldar model isn't very well done.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

I've seen it don't I almost did it myself. It can be as easy as just painting them dark. Personaly I like the warrior models. I think that most of the spure is great all but the big haired head god that is a horriable head I use it as a hell mask because I feel it's that scary.
    Prey they don't take you alive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha funny you should say that because that big haired freak is what scared me off dark eldar for a while in the first place haha. I mean sure its scary but for all the wrong reasons.
    "Playing it safe is the most popular way to fail." - Elliott Smith.

looking around the ship cuz those damn nurglings stole my bolter again
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necronoob View Post
    I think that most of the spure is great all but the big haired head god that is a horriable head I use it as a hell mask because I feel it's that scary.
    Personally I love that head, but not because of DE fluff reasons just because it's plain hilarious. But then again most of my armies have some sort of comic relief and cameos in it. For example with the big hair head, i custom made a vegeta (from dragon ball z) model from it, it looks hilarious and always gets a laugh from my opponents.

PAZ
    Clarity through Corruption

"Victims...aren't we all?"

"Revenge is a meal best served cold."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    434 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by akglaub View Post
    I'm new to this site and I was just curious if anyone has ever thought about using guardian bodies as a basis for dark Eldar, I mean those Dark Eldar models suck. I don't usually bad mouth GW, I see that too much the way it is but c'mon the basic Dark Eldar model isn't very well done.
    Hi,
    I use the guardian body with a Dark Eldar head and extra blades from the sprue for the splinter cannon warriors as they have a wider stance than a normal warrior and the wierd looking "go fast" swept back hair head I only use for the reaver riders to represent the speed they are travelling at.
    Cheers.
    In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

+ Reply to Thread