help please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    93 (x1)

help please

Hi there does anyone know where I can get just the turret for the eldar falcon. Have have 2 falcons already that i want to turn into 2 fire prisms but i havn't the turrets while in have the metal bit (the prism itself etc.)

Thanx

cade

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could try one of these 'bit' sites advertised all over this site? Other than that I duno...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    124 (x4)

You can go on the Gamesworkshop online store and order just the turret frame. I believe all you do is put in the product id. Simply browse for the Falcon on the online store and check the turret frame. There will be a separate cost for it.

An alternative is to go to gamesworkshop stores and ask for spare bits....the staff are usually kind enough to just give you some....at least this is the case from my experience in dealing with staff memebers. As long as they have the bits already open out back they'll happily give you some...but don't expect them to break open a new box as they can't do that.
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GW or ebay

Buy the bits from GW online or scour ebay. You can get a cheap tank and reuse the turret and cannibalize the chassis for scenary or markers.
    Have fun,

Frank

"Orcs are what happens when Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles grow old and bitter."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Heiromyo View Post
    You can go on the Gamesworkshop online store and order just the turret frame. I believe all you do is put in the product id. Simply browse for the Falcon on the online store and check the turret frame. There will be a separate cost for it.
    You can't order that sprue separately any more, I've tried. Most sprues don't seem to be available individually any more, which is a pig when you want the heavy weapons sprue .

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no HVY WPN sprue?

Have you tried calling GW?

I'm going to be a bit upset if they canx selling that sprue...I was planning on stocking up on them and finally getting around to going pure WYSIWYG after all these years.

Crap...and crap weasels again!
    Have fun,

Frank

"Orcs are what happens when Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles grow old and bitter."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankmaneldar View Post
    I'm going to be a bit upset if they canx selling that sprue...I was planning on stocking up on them and finally getting around to going pure WYSIWYG after all these years.
    I tried it over the phone because it wasn't on the online store, and got the same result. It may vary for different countries' GWs, but if it's not on their respective online store you're probably going to be out of luck.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

The Love Muffin [Black] Katalyst's Avatar
    I'm startin' the chainsaw and runnin' down the line!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    112 (x5)

Best bet is to go to the trading section of the forum and see if you can swap turrets with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
    Dear god.... that is a bit scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Not only does he have a mighty beard, but he also mentioned nakidity in his post.

+ Reply to Thread