Ork's Rule The Galexy? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok... It clearly says in the codex that they could easily kill the impirium...
    So why aren't they uniting and killing the impirium and then kill each other?
    And aren't the chaos gods using them to do there dirty work?
    I'm sure they could bring hoardes of them over to there side if they wanted too.

Battle record.
    W/D/L
    Ultramarines:6/0/1
    Orks: 4/0/1
    World eaters:1/0/2
    O & G: 5/0/1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orks are to stupid to have a leader, and when someone becomes a leader he gets killed by another ork that wants to have more power. Not dissing the Orks, just saying that they are not very intellegent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are not stupid, its just that their lust for war is so much that they are too busy fighting each other when fighting the imperium would do them better...
    although gazghkull has managed to unite some orks, i doubt he will be able to unite ALL orks to thrash the imperium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That stinks.... But that still doesn't answer my question about the chaos gods..
    Why can't they draw millions of orks to there side?
    Battle record.
    W/D/L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, in my experience, they do - I have a rather nice Chaos Ork army, converted and painted appropriately (for orks). I use the daemon adversaries rules from Codex Daemonhunters. Its fun.

Fluff-wise, the main reason chaos don't utilize the orks like they do the humans, is because orks are very dull in the psychic scense. Where a human mind is a portal into reality for a daemon, an ork mind is like a room with no doors and no light-switch. I have heard from the old ork books that daemons who attempt to use an ork simply become trapped with no hope of escape. Poor daemon....

Wyrdboyz, even though they are in game terms 'phsycic', don't use the warp to summon on their powers (they use their belief in Gork and Mork instead).

So orks are relatively protected from the dark gods because of their own lack of understanding. Yay!!!

Dakka!!!
    "Where dere's wun - dere's ple'ty more!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could go on to explain it in explicit detail but instead i will say this:

it is only once every hundred years or so a warboss with enough power can unite several different tribes to his side. this is because of the rival inbetween the clans and their bosses...by the way, r u a noob to orks coz this sounds very noobish of a question. anyway, because of this there has been very few ork WAAAAAAGHS by contingents of different clans, due to their rivalry.

also....CHAOS...were the hell did that come from, thats the least detailed connection fluffwise i have ever seen. orks are too ummm...intellectually challenged (or intellectually misguided) to believe in gods other tahn mork and gork, and the description of gork and mork is the god of cunning and war...these do not correspond to any of the chaos gods at all. i hope that answers your question......orks and chaos...???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While orks are the most prolific race in the galaxy, all they want is to fight get drunk and go really fast all at the same time.They lack the ambition to take over the galaxy because 'den dere's nuffin left to ave a decen scrap wiff' see?

As for orks and chaos,just no. Chaos is corruption while Orks are completely dedicated to pursuing their equivalent of happiness(fighting,getting drunk and going really fast)
    Sure as an adversary army their pretty good, but fluffwise they just wouldn't get on.
    Reality is the leading cause of stress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not a veteran with orks.. But not a noob..
    I was just wondering if it was posible.... And I think Slaneesh is sorta cunning and war. :unsure:
    Battle record.
    W/D/L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slannesh and orks? are you insane? orks and chaos was bad enough.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
    -Ben Franklin

-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-

-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I wouldn't knock the Chaos Orks too hard. Adi Wood built himself some chaos orks - and he's the grand warlord! (my insperation)

But the thing that really trips with the chaos orks is the Daemonhunters Codex. It gives reasons for why orks would worship chaos plus a very nice piece of artwork that displays a horde of Nurgle Orks.

The concept of chaos orks is usually a physical thing (mutants and wot not) so Nurgle fits in perfectly (rotting orks - ref. artwork).

As for worshiping, the Codex states that the orks might have captured, for example, a chaos titan of Nurgle and begin to worship it as Gork or Mork (green, rotting skin, very big). Thus they doen't even realise that they are worshiping chaos until it is too late. But I find it hard to see daemons conecting with orks as they are a psycic entity.
    "Where dere's wun - dere's ple'ty more!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast