Kabel Of The Bloody Fist - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ:
    Archon: agoniser, Combat Drugs, Animus Vitae
    Retinue: 5 Incbi plus raider
    Urien Rakarth
    Troops:
    6 squads
    3 Sybarites
    one raider squad
    Fast attack
    3 reavers
    Heavy Support
    talos
    5 scourges
    raviger

Dark Eldar: The Kabal Of the Black Heart: Bloody Claw division.
    Black Legion: Division 666
    Vampire Counts Von Castein Bloodline: w/l/t
    4/0/1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

urien not that great...you could get two fully decked out haemoncs for the price of one urien...and dont take one of every heavy support option, thats just suicide...talos is used best as a bullet magnet...i would say drop the scourges and talos for one or two more ravagers (with 3 dissies...totally worth it)

and reavers work best in squads of at least 5 or 6...with just three...they die fast! and get some wyches man, they are AMAZING

Drazhar totally kicks almost anything's ass...get him! i love him!...not literally though

with the archon, its a huge points waste to give him an animus since they wont have any benefit at all from the +1 strength...give the lord an agonizer, splinter pistol, shadowfield, and drugs

if you want animus vitea (which is extremely good) give it to an incubi master, cause then you got a Strength 5 incubi with power weapon, and an initiative of 7, then you also get the +5 VP for caps bonus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, get your commander a shadow field. Sure, they crap out on you at inconvenient times (in a tournament last weekend, I lost mine on the first dice roll twice&#33, but its really the only way your Archon is going to survive HTH.

Next: get some wyches. They're HTH monsters. Put them in a Raider and zoom them into combat; you won't be disappointed.

For fast attack, you need either more reavers or to drop them alltogether. I don't think that minimum sized-squads work very well. You don't say what your scourges are armed with: I'd take 4 splinter cannon. Realistically, if you deep strike with them, you'll only get one shot off, so make it count (can't fire dark lances on the turn you deep strike).

For more comments, I'd have to know how your troop squads are kitted out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

either drop the vitae, or give him a standard power weapon.
    I prefer a punisher for an aditional +1 str.
    with all teh gear you can have him hit at str 6 witch will wound on a much better roll than what the agonizer gives you.
    The arcon is the most importent model for teh dark eldar equip him well
    -GM
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know a lot of people love scourges, but looking at it realistically, you can move just as far with basic warriors as you can with scourges (scourges cant FoF). And the best thing to use with em is splinter cannons, but they are just crappy as ***** against most armies...ravagers are far far better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what I will do is: ((money wise too)) Drop the 2 dark lances on the sgourges, and give em splinter cannons, drop the Vitae, drop Talos, one more ravager ((my only one has one disenigrater, 2 darklances)).
    Dark Eldar: The Kabal Of the Black Heart: Bloody Claw division.
    Black Legion: Division 666
    Vampire Counts Von Castein Bloodline: w/l/t
    4/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get more reavers and go in for some cheap hi speed thrills&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you should keep the animus, but dont give it your lord, put it on an incubi master, that thing more than makes up for its cost...as long as you can capture 3 guys (which is VERY easy unless they all get fragged or you are playing against cron) then its already paid for itself (captures by his squad count for 5 VP instead of 1). I once got over 75 VP just from the captures my command squad made with animus

dont forget, once you make 1 cap, the inc master gets +1 strength and +1 WS...and a S5 incubi with 2 base attacks is NICE

Closed Thread