Warriors In Force Organisation Chart - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While i don't think the point was ever really clarified by anyone official, the most common interpretation is that Warriors can serve as an HQ choice OR as an Elites choice.

Most people I know don't bother burning an HQ choice on them (we have Tyrants for that), but in games too small to field a Tyrant, they make passable leaders.

So, yes, you could take two broods as Elites plus lictor(s), and then a Tyrant and the other Warrior brood as HQ.

...or you could do what I do and field two broods of nine Warriors, Two Tyrants, Three Lictors, a third brood of Nine Warriors with Venom Cannons as HS alongside the 'Fex and the 'Thropes, and six broods of 'Stealers as Troops, but that's probably a little overkill for most people.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks tons

you might not have much space left over for troops after getting all those guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrios can be taken as :

1) An HQ choice.
    2) An Elite Choice
    3) A heavy support choice (if more than one has a vc/bs)
    4) A fast attack choice (if they have wings or leaping)

Basically if you want to work it, you could have the all warrior plus troops army.

Closed Thread