Librarium Online Forums banner

Green Is Da Best!

947 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  davidH 
#1 ·
I've played Dark Eldar for a while, and yea, they fast as hell and hit really hard to give you quite the bloody nose, but in the end, 10 warriors cant last against 30 orks with sluggas and choppas, so, now im green! Any thoughts on orks at all? I'm a hardened veteran of 40k since 3rd edition so there's alot i alreayd know about fighting orks, but, maybe a old geyser like me could learn a few orky tricks to put up my sleeve while playing my friend who has my old tyranid army.

#4 · (Edited)
Yeah that is very true the more the better, the best thing you can do is pic a fav unit and base the army around that love your Wheelz (wartrukks, buggies, bike...etc) use the war trukk rumble or even better go KoS, love you Árd stuff (dreads, kans, 'ard boyz....etc) use the Dread Bash, love the boyz (the green guys that are your base troop choice) use the swamp ém.

if you love one type of unit, see if an ork clan uses them as thier main troop if so go them (say love lootas then go deathskulls)

As long as you are having a lot of fun playing then your playing Da Orks rights.

hope that helps a bit.

WAAAAGH!!!!!

P.S. yeah i think it should be BIB to, ever notice that the O & I keys are next to each other?

#5 ·
I agree: the more boyz the better, and have a solution on how to get them into CC (trukks, screen, etc)... by the way, wouldn't this be BIB?
In a normal universe, it would. But I live in a universe in which acronyms that translate to everyday real words and or names is the norm....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.